Personal Tax Returns
Don't miss a credit or deduction this year.
McLenehan and Associates CPAs has a team of Certified Tax Specialists who have prepared thousands of personal tax returns for clients just like you.
Filing your tax return can feel hard, but our firm makes it easy.
THANK YOU for choosing McLenehan and Associates CPAs to prepare your personal income tax return this year.
It would be our pleasure to save you time and money by preparing your personal income tax return.
To make this as easy as possible we have prepared our 2021 Personal Income Tax Planner Checklist to assist you with gathering your documents so you can be sure you won't miss an expense or deduction that could reduce your taxes payable or increase your refund.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 2021 PERSONAL INCOME TAX PLANNER CHECKLIST
DON'T MISS A DEDUCTION OR CREDIT THIS TAX SEASON BY DOWNLOADING AND USING THIS HELPFUL GUIDE.
We have a really easy process to get you started:
- Gather your information with the help of the Personal Income Tax Planner Checklist
- Provide this information to us one of two ways:
- You can drop it off in person at either of our offices at 1919 Portage Ave or 1581 Pembina Hwy, or
- You can send it to us digitally - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will invite you to our secure Client Portal.
- Our team will prepare your return within 7 days of receiving complete information from you and will provide you either printed or digital copies of your return.
When your return is complete our team will provide you with an authorization form to sign (physically or digitally) and we will transmit the return to Canada Revenue Agency on your behalf.
Save time, stress and money
Working with our firm will save you the time and stress of trying to file a return yourself and will ensure that you pay the least amount of tax possible.
Have a more complicated return?
We understand that some personal income tax returns are more complicated than others.
Your personal income tax return might be more involved if
- You have a large amount of investments or complicated investments
- You disposed of property in the year
- You operate a business as a sole-proprietorship or corporation
- You have rental properties
- You separated or were divorced in the year
Our accountants would be happy to meet with you before beginning your return to talk about these matters and provide clarity for any questions that you have.