Corporate Tax Returns
Your corporation should save you money.
McLenehan and Associates CPAs has a team of Chartered Professional Accountants (CPAs) who have prepared thousands of corporate tax returns for clients just like you.
Our goal on every project is to pay for our services with the value of professional advice and tax savings.
THANK YOU for choosing McLenehan and Associates CPAs to prepare your corporate income tax return this year.
It would be our pleasure to save you time and money by preparing your corporate income tax return.
Corporate income tax returns can be complicated, but our firm makes them easy. We recommend that you request a meeting with one of our accountants today to talk about your business and how we can help.
We have a really easy process to get you started:
- After your initial meeting our team will provide you with a list of information to gather so that we can prepare your return.
- Provide this information to us one of two ways:
- You can drop it off in person at either of our offices at 1919 Portage Ave or 1581 Pembina Hwy, or
- You can send it to us digitally - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will invite you to our secure Client Portal.
- Our team will prepare your return within 45 days of receiving complete information from you and will provide you either printed or digital copies of your return.
When your return is complete our team will provide you with an authorization form to sign (physically or digitally) and we will transmit the return to Canada Revenue Agency on your behalf.
Save time, stress and money
Working with our firm will save you the time and stress of trying to file a return yourself and will ensure that you pay the least amount of tax possible.
Our firm bills based on the time required to complete a project and the complexity of the work. We find that year end financial statements and a corporate income tax return typically range between $1500 and $2500 per year. It can be more if the business has messy bookkeeping, complicated investments, or is a medium to large-sized business.
When finished our firm will provide you with a year end package that will include the following:
- Year end financial statements
- T2 Corporate Income Tax Return
- Year-end adjusting journal entries
- A copy of the final trial balance
Additionally, we will provide you with
- Enclosure letter - describes the information you received and what to do with it
- Value letter - lists the corporate and personal tax planning opportunities that we used while completing the return
- Letter to lawyer - instructions to your lawyer on what to reflect in your corporate records
Corporate income tax returns are due within 6 months of the corporation's fiscal year end date.
Corporate taxes are due within 90 days of the corporation's fiscal year end date.
To help you avoid interest we try to complete your project prior to this date.
If we cannot finish within the 90 days after your due date we will advise you of an instalment to make to avoid interest being assessed by Canada Revenue Agency.