Bookkeeping is important, but it shouldn't steal your time.
McLenehan and Associates CPAs has a team of professional bookkeepers who prepare the bookkeeping for dozens of small business owners every month.
Imagine if your bookkeeper and your tax accountant worked together in the same office.
Bookkeeping is an essential part of running a successful small business. We help by providing bookkeeping services for small business owners.
Our bookkeeping services can be customized to meet the needs of your individual business, and can include the following:
- Recording and classifying transactions from bank accounts and credit cards
- Completing bank and credit card reconciliations
- Preparing and filing federal and provincial sales tax returns
- Preparing employee cheques and filing federal payroll remittances
- Providing you with timely and accurate financial statements
McLenehan and Associates CPAs is a full-service accounting firm.
You will enjoy several distinct advantages by having us handle your bookkeeping service needs, including:
- Our local public accounting team provides accounting, tax and consulting services to hundreds of small businesses in Winnipeg and surrounding areas, including small businesses who require bookkeeping services similar to yours
- We have the resources, specialized knowledge and expertise to service complex businesses
- Our CPA-to-staff ratio is very high, allowing our senior level professionals to be involved throughout the planning and bookkeeping process
- Our commitment to staff continuity means more personal attention and less staff retraining from year to year
We believe that our commitment to quality and timely service, our wide range of services, and our depth of experience will serve you well. We do whatever is required to get the job done, on time, without compromising quality.
Our clients deserve only the best, and we deliver nothing less. We place a premium on client relationships, building a high level of trust and commitment to your success. Our clients look on us as a valued resource for advice, ideas, and solutions. If we are chosen to partner with you, we will use all of our resources to help you succeed.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your business and how we can help by providing bookkeeping services.
We have a really easy process to get you started:
- After your initial meeting our team will provide you with a list of information to gather so that we can prepare your bookkeeping.
- Provide this information to us one of two ways:
- You can drop it off in person at either of our offices at 1919 Portage Ave or 1581 Pembina Hwy, or
- You can send it to us digitally - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will invite you to our secure Client Portal.
- Our team will prepare your bookkeeping within the following month after receiving complete information from you and will provide you with digital copies of your monthly financial statements, confirmation of filed sales tax returns and required remittance, and a reporting email which describes our completed bookkeeping process.
Save time, stress and money
Working with our firm will save you the time and stress of trying to file a return yourself and will ensure that you pay the least amount of tax possible.
Our firm bills based on the time required to complete a project and the complexity of the work. For bookkeeping projects we typically prepare a quote for monthly services.
Request a meeting to discuss next steps in receiving a proposal.
When finished each month our firm will provide you with a digital bookkeeping package that will include the following:
- Month end financial statements
- Sales tax returns
- Bookkeeping Health Report
- Completed checklist of work performed
Each month our team of bookkeepers will file your GST and PST returns and advise you of the amounts to remit.
We work with several payroll service providers in Winnipeg that provide payroll services for our clients.
We would be happy to recommend a service and can also take responsibility for entering bi-weekly or semi-monthly payroll information for you.