Everyone deserves a chance to succeed in life and work. But in order to succeed, people need help.
We can help you by teaching you how to apply your education to real world problems that business owners experience every day so that you can develop in your professional career.
Most small businesses struggle to be profitable, so our firm teaches small business leaders how to increase their revenue, decrease their expenses, and make their businesses permanently profitable.
That’s our mission – to help small business owners succeed.
We are looking to hire people with the following key characteristics:
- Smart – Can you solve almost any problem?
- Driven – Are you always driven to grow and achieve?
- Exceptional – Do you exceed people’s expectations?
If you are smart, driven, exceptional and want to join our mission, apply today.
We have a really easy process to get you started:
- Complete our initial candidate assessment at the following link:
Complete the assessment!;
- We will review your assessment, and provide you with a report with your results; and
- If you are selected for an interview, we will send you a meeting link so you can choose a day and time to meet with us.
- Preparation of Notice to Reader and Review financial statements
- Follow-up diligently with clients and external agencies for information
- Provide exceptional client service through communication, courtesy and respect
- Complete files accurately with close attention to deadlines, budget and recovery
- Adhere to all professional obligations and ethical standards
Income Tax Services
- Preparation of T1 personal income tax returns, including sole proprietors
- Preparation of T2 corporate tax returns as part of year end engagements
- Preparation of T3 trust income tax returns
- Preparation of T4/T5 returns and reconciliations
- Maintain up-to-date accounting and tax knowledge by participating in external and internal training as required
- Contribute to and participate in the Firm’s unique culture and corporate mission
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) candidate or undesignated accountant
- 2 to 4 years public practice experience
- Experience working with profit-oriented enterprises
- Accurate and efficient data entry
- Must be able to take accounting knowledge and apply it to real life situations
- Demonstrated strong experience with Quickbooks/Sage50, Intuit Profile and Caseware.
- Experience working with Microsoft office including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Personable approach and outstanding customer service
- Well organized, detailed-oriented, able to multi-task and self-manage
- Self-driven, quick-learner, conscientious and outstanding attitude
- Thrive in a culture of continual learning and improvement
- Valid Manitoba driver’s license and access to a vehicle
McLenehan and Associates CPAs is a growing CPA firm located in Charleswood (West Winnipeg). We are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to serve our clients.
The Company: McLenehan and Associates CPAs is a full-service accounting firm. Our team provides services to hundreds of small businesses in Winnipeg and surrounding areas.
- Our firm offers a competitive compensation package along with a seven-hour work day, which creates a great culture and provides work/life balance.
- We believe in building close relationships, producing high quality work, and value integrity and trust.
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year